How to use this site ?
RegistrationIf you want to buy products at Dance-Tunes.com or wish to subscribe to the newsletter then please register here. Use the following procedure to register:
1. Click on the 'REGISTER' button in the account section of the website.
2. Enter a user name of your choice or your email address in the user name field, under 'USER DATA'. Enter a password of your choice in the password field (N.B. keep your user name and password safe!).
3. Under 'USER INFORMATION' enter your data in the 'first name', 'surname', 'postcode', 'city', 'country', 'e-mail address', 'telephone number' and 'mobile number' fields (N.B. enter these in full. If there is any problem with a Dance-Tunes.com service we can probably solve it more rapidly if your data are complete).
4. Tick ' Yes, I accept all terms and conditions.' if you agree to Dance-Tunes.com's general conditions and 'Yes, I would like to receive the Dance-Tunes newsletter' if you want to be sent the Dance-Tunes.com newsletter (N.B. You may not use the Dance-Tunes.com services if you do not agree to the general conditions of Dance-Tunes.com).
5. Now click on the 'SEND' button and your data will be saved.
Logging inIf you want to buy something at Dance-Tunes.com or change your data you need to be logged in. You can log in by clicking on the 'SIGN IN' button in the account section..
Logging outIf you want to log out, then click on the 'SIGN OUT' button in the account section of the website (N.B. You first need to be logged in to be able to log out). You are now logged out and can no longer buy any music or change any data.
Changing dataTo change your registration data you first need to log in (see: logging in for the logging-in procedure).
To change your data use the following procedure:
1. Click on the 'ACCOUNT' button in the account section of the website. The 'SETTINGS' window will be displayed.
2. You can update your '1 Click Buy' settings and 'Newsletter' settings here.
3. When you click the 'Personal Data' tab you will be able to change your account details.
SearchingYou can enter a search command in the empty field in the 'SEARCH' section.
1. Enter a word or words, such as Marco V, and all the search results for Marco V will be displayed.
2. You can search all fields using the search all option or narrow the search to specific fields such as: artists, labels, tunes, mixes and albums.
Buying musicTo buy music, you first need to log in (see: logging in for logging-in procedure) or register if you have not yet registered (see: Registration for registration procedure).
Use the following procedure to buy products:
1. Click on the 'BUY' button to add it to your basket. Each time you want to add a tune to your basket, you need to click on the 'BUY' button for the tune in question.
2. To view the contents of your basket, click on the 'CART' button in the account section.
3. When you want to pay for the contents of your basket click on the 'PAY' button and the payment screen will appear (see: Payment for payment procedure).
Buying download bundlesTo buy you first have to log in (see: Logging in for logging-in procedure) or register if you have not yet registered (see: Registration for registration procedure). A download bundle is a number of credits for buying a number of downloads. The advantage of these bundles is that you receive a certain number of downloads free, depending on the kind of bundle you buy. The download bundles are in the 'SPECIAL OFFER' section of the website. There are 3 types of bundle: starter, normal and special.
Use the following procedure to buy a bundle:
1. Click on the 'BUY' button to the left of one of these bundles in the special offer section of the website to add the bundle in question to your basket.
2. To view the contents of your basket, click on the 'VIEW BASKET' button in the top right-hand corner of the website in the basket section.
3. When you want to pay for the contents of your basket click on the 'PAY' button in your basket or in the basket section in the top right-hand corner of the website and the payment screen will appear (see: Payment for payment procedure).
N. B. It is also possible to buy tunes together with a download bundle. If you already have a download bundle in your basket then click on the 'BUY' button to the right of a tune to add it to your basket (every time you want to add a tune to your basket you should click on the 'BUY' button for the tune in question). Then proceed to step 3 when you want to pay.
Once you have paid for the download bundle, whenever you log in you will see your download credit under your user's name in the account section in the top right-hand corner of the website.
PaymentClick on the 'PAY' button in the top right-hand corner of the basket section (N.B. you can first view the contents of your basket by clicking on the 'BASKET' button. Then click on the 'PAY' button in the basket).
There are several methods of payment available. Credit Card/Bank, Ideal, bank transfer or Bundle. Choose by clicking on one of the 'CREDIT CARD' buttons or on the 'BUNDLE' button when the bundle button appears.
1. Select a Credit Card by clicking on the relevant logo. The Step 4 screen will appear with entry fields for that Credit Card.
2. Choose the language in which you wish to see the Credit Card details by using the language choice scroll bar.
3. Enter the Credit Card number, Expiry Date and cardholder's name, then click on the 'SUBMIT' button.
The 'Your order has been paid for' window will appear in your account section in the top right-hand corner once the transaction has been completed. The tunes will be automatically downloaded or the credits added to your account if you have only bought credits.
N. B. After buying a download bundle you can return to the website and choose more music by clicking on the 'BUY' button. Once you have chosen all the music you want, then you can pay with the bundle credit you have bought by clicking on the 'PAY' button, then clicking on the 'BUNDLE' button and then following the bundle payment procedure below.
1. When you select 'Bundle' the 'Your order has been paid for' window will appear in your account section. You will be directed to the download manager, which immediately starts downloading.
2. You can now continue searching for music.
DownloadingThe tunes are automatically downloaded by the download manager. You can still listen to more tunes, buy or simply go on surfing while the download manager is downloading!
Changing directoryIn this screen you can use the 'SELECT DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY' button to choose the directory where you want the music files you have bought to be stored on your computer. The text field to the left of this button shows the directory where new music files are currently being saved. Once you have selected a new directory, then click on the 'SAVE' button so the download manager remembers the directory you have selected. If you do not wish to change anything, then click on the 'CANCEL' button.
Historical downloadsClick on this button to view a list of all the tunes you have downloaded. Click on the 'EMPTY' button to delete this list.
Current downloadsThis is an overview of the tunes that are currently being downloaded or have just been downloaded.
Tips :You can leave the download manager window open once it has finished downloading. When you buy new tunes, then the download manager will automatically download them into the directory you have designated.
N.B.: The first time you use the download manager a window will appear asking you if you trust the Dance Tunes software You should click on 'yes, always'. You only need to do this once. To use the download manager you have to have JAVA installed on your computer. For more information on JAVA go to http://www.java.com.
Downloading music with a special offer creditIf you have not yet registered then you first need to do so. See above. When you log in or when you have just registered, the special offer code button will appear in the account section. Click on the special offer code, then enter the offer code and click on 'SUBMIT'.
You can download the number of tunes your credit indicates immediately after registering the special offer code. (N. B. If you have logged out in the meantime, then you first need to log in by entering the user name and password of your choice. You always need to do this to download). Use the following procedure:
1. Click on the 'BUY' button next to the tune you want to buy to add it to your basket. Repeat this if you still want to buy more tunes (as many as your credit indicates).
2. Click on 'BASKET' to view the contents of your basket.
3. Click on 'Proceed to Step 2'and the account options will appear. You can log in or register.
4. . Click on 'BUNDLE' if you want to pay with your credit (the number of tunes in your basket will be deducted from your credit).
HelpdeskIf you have any problems with downloading music from Dance-Tunes.com or with buying products via Dance-Tunes.com then you can send an e-mail to the helpdesk. We advise you to read this page, 'How does the site work?' first and thoroughly read through the Questions page at the website before sending any e-mails. You will find the Helpdesk in the contact section of the website.
Dance-Tunes.com tries to deal with all e-mail and provide you with an answer within a reasonable length of time.